Big Smile Contest Parent/Guardian Consent
- I hereby agree that my minor child may participate in the Big Smile Oral Health Awareness Scholarship Contest being conducted by Voss Dental and irrevocably grant my permission and authorize Voss Dental to use the video, images or essay record for this competition by my child, or the record and photograph my minor child’s likeness, name, performance, voice, writing and interviews of my child, for purposes of the Contest, and for in advertising, marketing, publicity and promotion related to the oral health awareness, and to reproduce and publish the same throughout the universe in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised. I further agree that the Contest, my minor child’s participation in the Contest and all of the Contest elements, including all recordings, footage, still images and written content taken in connection with it, belong entirely and exclusively to Voss Dental, so that Voss Dental and its licensees and assigns may duplicate, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, or otherwise use the Contest, its elements, or related media, without limitation or restriction throughout the universe in perpetuity. Voss Dental may edit and adapt my child’s participation as it deems appropriate.
- I understand and agree that neither I nor my minor child will own any rights in the Contest or the Contest elements, or receive any monetary compensation relating thereto. I am granting Voss Dental a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use and commercialize all of the recordings and photographs of my minor child on film, videotape, audiotape, or otherwise as Voss Dental may desire. I acknowledge that Voss Dental shall have no obligation at all to use my minor child’s name, likeness, interviews of my minor child, or refer to my minor child in the Contest or the Contest elements.
- I agree that neither I nor my minor child shall make any claims against Voss Dental based upon distribution or exploitation of the material or the Contest and its elements to which I have consented in behalf of my minor child. I release Voss Dental and its licensees and assigns from any and all claims and liabilities whatsoever that may occur in relation to or arising from my minor child’s participation in the Contest, from recording, filming or videotaping my minor child, and from showing, using or distributing such recordings and photographs. I agree that this Consent and Release will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of state of Texas.
- If my minor child’s participation includes music performed, owned, composed, or arranged by my minor child, I hereby grant a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license for synchronization and performing rights to Voss Dental so that the music can be used in the Contest and related distribution. If my minor child’s participation includes still photographs, footage, artwork or other materials owned by my minor child, I grant to Voss Dental a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use such materials in the Contest and related distribution.
- I confirm that I and my minor child live in the United States of America and he/she is a current grade 6-12 student of Alief ISD.
- I agree that my minor child may participate in the Contest described in the Rules and is permitted to accept the prizes awarded to the winners.
- I understand my minor child’s name and other information that I provide on behalf of or related to my minor child, as described in the Official Contest Rules, may be posted together with my minor child’s submission upon Voss Dental’s website or other public forum without any additional notice to or permission by me.
- I hereby warrant that I am a legal competent adult and a parent or legally appointed guardian of the minor child named above, and that I have every right to contract for the minor child in the above regard.
- I certify and acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth in the Official Contest Rules.